From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] can't resize firefox window vertically
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:56:16
1 Hello everybody,
2
3 My apologies if you've already seen this. I don't
4 think I hit 'send' the first time.
5
6 I can't see the status bar in my firefox window, it's
7 out of sight below the bottom margin of the screen.
8 Clicking the right upper corner and dragging the mouse
9 only can alter the horizontal size, not the vertical.
10 I'm not using a window mgr. Don't tell me I have to
11 install gnome or kde.
12
13 This is a bad link,
14
15 heathen@sarawak ~ $ ls -l .mozilla/firefox/k6*/lock
16 lrwxrwxrwx 1 heathen users 14 Dec 25 08:37
17 .mozilla/firefox/k6z1oz36.default/lock ->
18 127.0.0.1:7029
19
20 Before I removed it, can someone explain what it's
21 doing there in the first place blinking ominously red?
24 -mw
29 Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
30 Just $16.99/mo. or less.
31 dsl.yahoo.com
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list