From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: hdparm and baselayout
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:47:07
1 On 8/18/06, Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Before i fill a bug i will check if removing the bootmisc dependency
3 > will solve the problem. I don't think so because when the system has
4 > booted completely a restart of the service doesn't work either.
5 > The thing that irritates me is, when i run it directly as root it works
6 > but not on system startup and when using sudo.
7
8 Sorry, I missed the 'doesn't work under sudo' part.
9
10 Can you post the output with the set -x option when run under sudo?
11
12 -Richard
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list