From: sHadoW MaN <captain_fantastik@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Still got a problem with vesafb-tng
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:12:32
1 Hi
2
3 I am not able to fix the problem with vesa-tng, While the boot process the
4 screen resolution is adjusted as specified on my kernel configuration
5 800x600@56 (actually I use 2.6.15) . Everything is ok until the xdm is
6 loaded,then when I switch back to console using Ctrl+Alt+Fn the resolution
7 seems to be bigger and shifted on the left of the screen that make the
8 beginning of the line unreadble. I looked on topics on the forums but none
9 could help me fix my problem. Any Idea Please ?
12 Thanks a lot
13
15 Balayez vos courriels entrants et sortants et les pièces jointes et
16 contribuez à éliminer les virus destructeurs susceptibles d’y être intégrés.
17 http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/virus Commencez dès
18 maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les
19 deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list