From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Still got a problem with vesafb-tng
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:49:11
1 On 14 March 2006 10:03, sHadoW MaN wrote:
2 > Hi
3 >
4 > I am not able to fix the problem with vesa-tng, While the boot process the
5 > screen resolution is adjusted as specified on my kernel configuration
6 > 800x600@56 (actually I use 2.6.15) . Everything is ok until the xdm is
7 > loaded,then when I switch back to console using Ctrl+Alt+Fn the resolution
8 > seems to be bigger and shifted on the left of the screen that make the
9 > beginning of the line unreadble. I looked on topics on the forums but none
10 > could help me fix my problem. Any Idea Please ?
11
12 I found fb/splash not working correctly with 2.6.15. I haven't had much time
13 to investigate, so I simply went back to 2.6.14.
14
15 Uwe
18 Why do consumers keep buying products they will live to curse?
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list