From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xsane and sane compile error
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:25:18
1 On Thursday 07 June 2007, Dale wrote:
2 > OK, update.  I did a emerge sane-backends and then it has some config
3 > files that needed updating and I did that.  After that, the updates
4 > ran fine.   Maybe it just had to much to drink and got confused for a
5 > bit.
6 >
7 > I did check the version above before I did the re-emerge though.  So
8 > it had a good version but just didn't seem to know it yet.
9 >
10 > Thanks for the help.
11
12 As a colleague once said:
13
14 "It's software. You didn't really expect it to work, did you?"
15
16 :-)
17
18 Glad to have been able to help out
21 Optimists say the glass is half full,
22 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
23 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
24
25 Alan McKinnon
26 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
27 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list