From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo wiping out Gtk 2 support from packages that support it?
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 17:25:25
1 On 2011-07-06 18:35, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > And what is happening to the developers lately? Some of them have
4 > become hostile and arrogant against their own users.
5
6 I noted the same from the same guy a while back. Really "grumpy" and you
7 can't argue with him either... But then again, there's nothing stopping
8 either of us from becoming developers and to be friendly towards our
9 fellow Gentooers... Well, except time that I don't have to invest into
10 doing that so I'm very grateful that people (developers) have time to
11 invest. So: Kudos to the developers (grumpy or not)!
12
13 "I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date!..." ;-)
14
15 PS. Gentoo infrastructure also allows supporting your own ebuilds...
16
17 Best regards
18
19 Peter K