From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: A plea for calm
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:12:57
1 Allan Gottlieb ha scritto:
2 > I am a delighted gentoo user who neither uses plaudis nor has any
3 > complaint with it or its developers. I also don't use kde, but have
4 > no complaint with it or its developers.
5 >
6 > I wonder if we could end this plaudis argument, as I don't see how the
7 > argument can actually help anyone.
8
9 Same situation, agree completely.
10
11 All those "you're a liar" "no i am not" "you are trolling" "no you are
12 trolling" looks a lot like primary school behaviour.
13
14 The first kde4 overlay was done paludis only? Fine. It's free software,
15 it's an overlay, so anyone was free to do whatever they want. In fact,
16 someone ported it to Portage, so now everyone can be happy.
17
18 So, why catfighting now?