From: michael@×××××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] FTP Server
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 20:36:52
1 This discussion is really off-topic. Please label it as such. The
2 original post was regarding ftp servers.
6 On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, brettholcomb@×××××××××.net wrote:
7
8 > Jim, DON"T let him use Frontpage. I used it once and have had to support a server with it for a class - - it creates junk, hides stuff (in the MS you don't need to know way). Once I inherited a site done in FP to maintain and I moved it to Dreamweaver - very nice.
11 >> From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
12 >> Date: 2006/06/06 Tue PM 12:53:35 EDT
13 >> To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
14 >> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FTP Server
15 >>