From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mozilla and screen flashing red when I get email.
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:43:57
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank
3 > you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
4
5 :)
6
7 > They need a warning on that one since it is on by default.
8
9 I very much doubt it. But there _is_ something screwed in those
10 Bell settings, as Regional > Accessibility interacts with Sound >
11 System Bell. And the upgrade to 3.5.2 robbed me of the "plop"
12 sound, replacing it with a loud "MEHP". :|
13
14 Ah well, better than a frightening red flash. :)
15
16 Benno
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list