From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mozilla and screen flashing red when I get email.
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:26:23
1 Benno Schulenberg wrote:
2
3 I notice that in Konsole, I didn't get the beep for a good while. After
4 the last upgrade it worked again. So maybe they are working on it.
5
6 Where is that "MEHP" sound located and what do they call it? There are
7 a lot of sounds in /usr/kde/3.5/share/sounds/. I copied some over from
8 the old KDE 3.4 before I removed it. I would like to find some more
9 sounds though. I like the noise.
10
11 The first time I got that red flash, I thought my 19" monitor was going
12 out. I would hate for something to happen to this thing right now. I
13 sure do like it. Since my eyes are getting bad I went back to the old
14 resolution of 1280x1024 instead of that 1600x1200. It's official, I'm
15 getting old now. :-(
16
17 Thanks, wonder what else new is in there??
18
19 Dale
20 :-)
21 --