From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] portage-2.2.0_alpha38 & --depclean
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 10:05:30
1 Latest portage-2.2.0_alpha38 has changed something with system set and
2 depclean handling. It now shows this:
3
4 !!! 'app-editors/nano' is part of your system profile.
5 !!! Unmerging it may be damaging to your system.
8 app-editors/nano
9 selected: 2.3.1
10 protected: none
11 omitted: none
12
13 !!! 'sys-apps/less' is part of your system profile.
14 !!! Unmerging it may be damaging to your system.
17 sys-apps/less
19 protected: none
20 omitted: none
23 Changelog doesn't say much about this. I have nano, vim, more and less
24 installed and vim is in world. I really don't feel like adding the other three
25 since they are already in system (and by definition a subset of world)
26
27 Anyone else seeing this?
28
29 My profile is default/linux/amd64/10.0/desktop
30 --
31 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot comg