From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] which video card for dell2005fpw
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 06:43:04
1 On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 01:05 -0500, Mark Loeser wrote:
2
3 > > Should I prefer a digital interface over the analog?
4 >
5 > Definitely digital. Before I got the other card I had one monitor hooked up
6 > to analog and the other digital and the difference was very obvious to me.
7
8 Don't believe everything you see!! I had two identical Dell LCD's hooked
9 up to one dual head (2x analog) video card, and they both looked
10 different - one was much brighter.
11
12 After noticing that the "auto" button did different things to each one
13 (colour, etc) I set them up manually to the same colour, brightness, etc
14 and they still looked different...
15 --
16 Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>
17
18 Chihuahuas drive me crazy. I can't stand anything that shivers when it's warm.
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list