From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDEPIM-4.7.3 hits the stable tree ... brrrrr!
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 22:19:09
1 On Thu, Dec 08, 2011 at 11:26:27PM +0700, Dương "Yang" ヤン Hà Nguyễn wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 2:11 AM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > In the KDEPIM full stack, I use only Kopete. Today I upgraded both
7 > kdepimlibs and kopete to 4.7.3. After the upgrading, Kwallet did not
8 > work properly (it displayed a totally blank window without any
9 > "wallets"). I started Kopete and immediately I encountered the error
10 > message:
11
12 That reminds me that I could put an addendum to my mail:
13 I’m also having problems with Kopete since the upgrade 4.7.2→4.7.3. Sometimes
14 it doesn’t fully start; the window comes up, but without account indicators in
15 the status bar. And while I still had my mails set up with Akonadi, I was
16 regularly asked for the password, even though it was stored in the wallet.
17 --
18 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
19 I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.
20
21 A computer only crashes if your haven’t saved your text for a long time.