From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] proper proxy syntax to synchronize time via rdate
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:08:54
1 On 9/3/07, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 03:00:05 -0500, Liviu Andronic wrote:
3 >
4 > This setting is only used when emerging timezone-data, to copy the
5 > correct file to /etc/localtime. Either re-emerge timesone-data or
6 > cp /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Berlin /etc/localtime.
7
8 I re-emerged timezone-data. This package provides a useful utility
9 tzselect. I also had to change the timezone used by Orage clock. Now,
10 finally (!!!) the time is synced. Thanks all.
11
12 Regards,
13 Liviu
14 --