From: "Christian Könitzer" <chkab@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Writing a bash script or thinking about it anyway.
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:21:11
1 I agree with Jesús but recommend you to use rsync for backup purpose.
2 Simple google for rsync backup script.
3 And this link explains why:
4 http://www.sanitarium.net/golug/rsync_backups.html
5
6 There are a lot backup scripts using rsync out there and most of them
7 are written in bash so it's anyway a good idea to learn a bit bash ;)