From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 14:51:08
1 On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:56:17 +0000
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:15:49 +0100, Tom Wijsman wrote:
5 >
6 > > Here's something that works for the both of us: Request someone to
7 > > not CC you in a follow-up mail when you catch them do it, they'll
8 > > respect that; that's a guarantee that we can be certain that you
9 > > are subscribed.
10 >
11 > I tried that, you cc'd your response to me...
12
13 Well, it is new; this response has no CC.
14
15 > You are using Claws-Mail, it is easy to set up per-folder
16 > configurations. I hit Reply, th reply goes to the list, I have to take
17 > the specific step of using Reply to All to send you to copies of the
18 > email.
19
20 How to set this up per folder?
23 With kind regards,
24
25 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
26 Gentoo Developer
27
28 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
29 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
30 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D