From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - vsftp 425 bad IP connecting [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:40:50
1 On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 13:19 -0400, Willie Wong wrote:
2 > A quick search on google reveals the following as a possibility:
3 >
4 > Your server might be responding to the PASV connection by giving the
5 > lan-ip. Try setting the
6 > pasv_promiscuous=YES
7 > and/or
8 > pasv_addrs=<insert wan ip here>
9 > in the config.
10 >
11 > The suggestions are completely untested... and I don't use VSFTP
12 > myself, just acting as a Google-Proxy (=
13 >
14 > W