From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - vsftp 425 bad IP connecting
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:26:46
1 A quick search on google reveals the following as a possibility:
2
3 Your server might be responding to the PASV connection by giving the
4 lan-ip. Try setting the
5 pasv_promiscuous=YES
6 and/or
7 pasv_addrs=<insert wan ip here>
8 in the config.
9
10 The suggestions are completely untested... and I don't use VSFTP
11 myself, just acting as a Google-Proxy (=
12
13 W