From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror Go menu - missing items
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:08:45
1 On Wednesday 02 April 2008, Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 02 April 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > Short question: What determines how the Go menu in Konqueror is
4 > > populated?
5 >
6 > have you fiddled with:
7 >
8 > right-click (on the taskbar menu button) ->
9 > [Panel Menu] ->
10 > [Configure Panel] ->
11 > [Menus]
12
13 Thanks for answering, only one so far?
14
15 That's for the K-menu, I'm looking to populate Go on Konqueror's menu
16 bar, which is something else entirely.
17
18 Anyone know? Or is my question so way out there that no-one knows?
22 Alan McKinnon
23 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list