From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror Go menu - missing items
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 05:56:45
1 On Wednesday 02 April 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 02 April 2008, Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
3 > > On Wednesday 02 April 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
4 > > > Short question: What determines how the Go menu in Konqueror is
5 > > > populated?
6 > >
7 > > have you fiddled with:
8 > >
9 > > right-click (on the taskbar menu button) ->
10 > > [Panel Menu] ->
11 > > [Configure Panel] ->
12 > > [Menus]
13 >
14 > Thanks for answering, only one so far?
15 >
16 > That's for the K-menu, I'm looking to populate Go on Konqueror's
17 > menu bar, which is something else entirely.
18 >
19 > Anyone know? Or is my question so way out there that no-one knows?
22 > --
23 > Alan McKinnon
24 > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
25
26 Basically, it is the history of your browsing. *You* populate it by
27 browsing different sites.
28
29 Uwe
32 Informal Linux Group Namibia: