From: Ivan Kharlamov <the.paper.men@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] internal-sftp and logs files
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 17:06:38
1 2011/3/1 Naira Kaieski <naira@××××××.br>:
2 > Good afternoon,
3 >
4 > Staff set up openssh to direct users to a certain group members to a chroot
5 > environment and these users will have access only to the server using sftp
6 > protocol.
7 >
8 > Put in the sshd_config file:
9 > Match Group customers
10 >    ChrootDirectory% h
11 >    ForceCommand internal-sftp-l VERBOSE f-AUTH
12 >
13 > Thus each user is directed to the chroot environment indicated in the
14 > variable% h (home directory defined in / etc / passwd)
15 >
16 > An example of directory is:
17 > User: naira
18 > Home directory: /var/www/naira.com.br
19 >
20 > The problem is that I am not able to capture logs of the user group
21 > "clients" that are targeted to the chroot environment. Access via
22 > internal-sftp from other users who do not belong to the "client" I get the
23 > logs in auth.log files.
24 >
25 > I'm using syslog-ng.
26 >
27 > Has anyone ever made this kind of setup?
28 >
29 > Thanks,
30 >
31 > --
32 > Naira Kaieski
33 > Nucleo de Internet/Redes - Faccat
34 > Linux Professional Institute - LPI000223834
38 Hi!
39
40 Actually, I am incompetent at this area, but have you tried this?
41 http://groups.google.com/group/comp.security.ssh/browse_thread/thread/ce30a1d9889dc2e2
42
43 Best regards,
44 Ivan