From: Pongracz Istvan <gentoo.macs@××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unkillable processes
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:01:57
1 Hi,
2
3 As far as I know, this happens, when a process waiting for a hardware
4 resource.
5
6 Maybe something happened, which blocks the hardware, that means, the
7 kernel process never returns to the userspace.
8
9 This can be caused by bad/buggy hardware or buggy driver.
10
11 So, Richard is right, check your hardware, does everything work fine or not.
12
13 Regards,
14 István
17 Richard Fish wrote: