From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: thunar won't build?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:07:30
1 On 2007-02-13, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 >> For those of us thusly disabled, I think it would be a very
4 >> good idea to actually state that default search is only for
5 >> open bugs on the search page at ttp://bugs.gentoo.org/ _and_
6 >> display on the results page what the search criteria were.
7 >
8 >File a bug ;-)
9
10 Actually I gave up on filing bugs about 6 months ago.
11 Everytime I've filed a bug in the past, I've gotten flamed
12 because it's a duplicate of something that's already closed.
13
14 Seriously.
17 Grant Edwards grante Yow! Well, I'm INVISIBLE
18 at AGAIN... I might as well
19 visi.com pay a visit to the LADIES
20 ROOM...
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list