From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunar won't build?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:31:30
1 On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:59:50 +0000 (UTC), Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > Actually I gave up on filing bugs about 6 months ago.
4 > Everytime I've filed a bug in the past, I've gotten flamed
5 > because it's a duplicate of something that's already closed.
6
7 That won't happen so much now that you know about the ALL option.
8
9 Duplicate bugs are inevitable, as are bugs being marked as duplicates
10 when they are not. Argue your corner if you are sure your bug is
11 different.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 TERROR: A female Klingon with PMS.