From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: thunar won't build?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:50:04
1 On 2007-02-13, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 >> Actually I gave up on filing bugs about 6 months ago.
4 >> Everytime I've filed a bug in the past, I've gotten flamed
5 >> because it's a duplicate of something that's already closed.
6 >
7 >That won't happen so much now that you know about the ALL option.
8
9 I hope so. In the past I was always baffled when my searches
10 didn't find anything relevent but all the bugs I reported were
11 duplicates. [Actually, I think there was one what wasn't, but
12 the experience was enough to make me swear off reporting bugs.]
15 Grant Edwards grante Yow! .. I want a COLOR
16 at T.V. and a VIBRATING BED!!!
17 visi.com
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list