From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunar won't build?
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:19:34
1 > I hope so. In the past I was always baffled when my searches
2 > didn't find anything relevent but all the bugs I reported were
3 > duplicates. [Actually, I think there was one what wasn't, but
4 > the experience was enough to make me swear off reporting bugs.]
5
6 I think there is nothing bad in this. At least you know:
7 - the bug you are reporting is already known
8 - some dev has seen it repeteadly, and repetitia iuvant*
9
10 *"Repeating helps", for the non-Latin speakers :)
11
12 Please don't give up reporting bugs. It is always important. The open
13 bug reporting and solving process is one of the main goodies that makes
14 OSS so marvellously different from proprietary software.
15
16 m.
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list