From: Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales <raphael.melo21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc seg faults very often
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:24:20
1 Yes, I found a kernel patch that does that. It allocates all the bad
2 memory sectors in kernel space permanetely, so they can't be used.
3 But, I found it too late. The memory is so bad now that it doesn't
4 even tries to boot. It just stops after detecting all IDE devices.
5 Gonna have to buy new memory boards...
6
7 if anyone ever need it: http://rick.vanrein.org/linux/badram/
8