From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail/kontact display anomaly
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:39:43
1 On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 21:48:33 -0800, Jim Cunning wrote:
2
3 > > I had the same problem turning it off on KDE3. It's a system setting,
4 > > Konqueror does the same. ISTR it's in the Accessibility section of
5 > > systemsettings.
6
7 > Firefox does not exhibit this behavior,
8
9 Of course not, it's not a KDE app.
10
11 > but konqueror does in the same
12 > way as kmail. I couldn't find any other kxxx utilities with the same
13 > behavior, though.
14 >
15 > At least now I know how to use this feature, but unfortunately, I can
16 > find nothing in the KDE menu "System Settings" under the General or
17 > Advanced tab that appears to enable or even modify this behavior. Any
18 > other suggested places to look?
19
20 For Konqueror, you turn it of in the Web Browsing section of the
21 settings, the last item. I don't use KMail but I expect this will affect
22 KMail too, or KMail will have a similar setting.
26 Neil Bothwick
27
28 Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.