From: Abraham Gyorgy <hangcsapda@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nice level for X11
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:04:45
1 I know X runs always as root. But setting the X server process' priority to
2 for example -10 makes graphical software response faster. It works for me!!
3 (no matter the system hangs sometimes :).
4 I think you have a fast machine, try it with a very slow computer (sempron
5 processor and radeon xpress200m+fglrx).
6