From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] complete mess with dev-lang/php and dev-php/php
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:24:56
1 I mentioned this as a possible bug on the forums (
2 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-381582-highlight-egroupware.html , as
3 related to the latest version of egroupware), but someone blew me down
4 without checking the facts out. In my not so humble opinion, if a package is
5 fauling to emerge half-way through the emerge because it requires a package,
6 that is a bug. If it was working correctly, it would fail on the
7 DEPENDENCIES check. It may not be a bug in the ebuild for egroupware, but a
8 problem with the virtual/php package.
9
10 No?
11