From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user][ot] mail links as footnotes
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 23:46:28
1 brullo nulla wrote:
2 > I send text myself too usually (don't know when I'm using gmail from
3 > the web like now).
4 > However if I receive html mail, my mail client is set up to make it
5 > look like it's only text, so I don't really see the difference.
8 Well apparently some people here use a client that can't do that or is
9 not set up like yours. Some people here don't have a GUI at all from
10 what I have read. It doesn't matter much to me. I just know what I was
11 told here a long time ago. It helps to make it where everybody sort of
12 does things the same way so that everybody helps everybody. If not, you
13 could miss out on a few things.
16 > Surely, thanks.
17 >
18 > m.