From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Video cataloging software
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:07:18
1 > > Does anyone know of software that will catalog videos like banshee or
2 > > rhythmbox catalogs music? Preferrably something that can launch
3 > > mplayer for playback. Does this exist?
4 > >
5 > > - Grant
6 >
7 > For short home clips, like those taken with a digital camera, or for
8 > store-bought movies on DVD?
9
10 I'm looking for something to organize store-bought movies on DVD which
11 are backed up on my hard drive. MythTV does a good job, I believe,
12 but I don't want that entire interface.
13
14 - Grant
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list