From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Video cataloging software
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:13:55
1 On 26/09/06, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > > > Does anyone know of software that will catalog videos like banshee or
3 > > > rhythmbox catalogs music? Preferrably something that can launch
4 > > > mplayer for playback. Does this exist?
5 > > >
6 > > > - Grant
7 > >
8 > > For short home clips, like those taken with a digital camera, or for
9 > > store-bought movies on DVD?
10 >
11 > I'm looking for something to organize store-bought movies on DVD which
12 > are backed up on my hard drive. MythTV does a good job, I believe,
13 > but I don't want that entire interface.
14 >
15 > - Grant
18 You might want to look at:
19 http://griffith.vasconunes.net/