From: Kyle Bader <kyle.bader@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openvz kernel and ext4
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:49:06
1 Ext4 was very new around 2.6.27,. The kenel is likely refusing to
2 mount the filesystem because the kernel driver is experimental (old)
3 and the filesystem was created when a different kernel was loaded (non
4 experimental ext4). Using the old driver could compromise the
5 integrity so the kernel refuses. You might have better luck with a
6 more recent kernel.
7