From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice 2 rc3 & revdep rebuild
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:03:48
1 051016 John J. Foster wrote:
2 > I've been fighting the install of OOo rc3 for a few days now.
3 > Everything is fine until running revdep-rebuild,
4 > which wants to re-install the OOo I just installed.
5
6 I haven't done this with OO, but my experience is
7 that Revdep-rebuild always wants to remerge what I just merged,
8 so I do '^c' & merge the other listed items by hand.
9 It looks like a bug in Revdep-rebuild: report it, if you want.
13 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
14 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
15 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list