From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Midori and Flash
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:39:15
1 On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > Paul Hartman writes:
3 >
4 >> In Firefox you can create multiple profiles. Each profile will have
5 >> its own set of cookies, bookmarks, history, saved passwords, etc. To
6 >> open 2 firefox windows with 2 different profiles at once, launch it
7 >> with:
8 >>
9 >> firefox -P -no-remote
10 >
11 > Thanks Paul, that's what I am doing now.
12
13 And I will suggest setting each profile to use an obviously different
14 colored theme, to avoid any embarrassing moments when you post
15 something under the wrong profile. ;)