From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Midori and Flash
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:50:37
1 Paul Hartman writes:
2
3 > In Firefox you can create multiple profiles. Each profile will have
4 > its own set of cookies, bookmarks, history, saved passwords, etc. To
5 > open 2 firefox windows with 2 different profiles at once, launch it
6 > with:
7 >
8 > firefox -P -no-remote
9
10 Thanks Paul, that's what I am doing now.
11
12 > There are firefox add-ons such as cookieswap to maintain separate sets
13 > of cookies and sessions that you can toggle, instead of needing to
14 > logout and login you just swap cookies then open youtube or
15 > whatever...
16
17 I'll have a look into this when I have some time. Although I tend to
18 never find time once I have found a workaround...
19
20 Wonko