From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] desktop colors and widgets are weird after update
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:05:43
1 >> I just updated about a week's worth of stuff including an xfce4 update.
2 >> my desktop colors and widgets are all kinda weird.
3 >> this is just about everything including firefox chromium.
4 >
5 > 1st suggestion is to look at Xfce settings :
6 > a lot of changes have been reported in 4.10 .
7 > I use Fluxbox, but have used Xfce4 in the past
8 > & it sb ok once you get the latest version properly configured.
9 > I updated to Qt 4.8.1 recently & haven't had any problems there.
10
11 Thanks, it was the xfce4 "Appearance" setting. Sorry for the vague description.
12
13 - Grant