From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I update *every* ebuild?
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:04:32
1 On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:08:13 +0530, Yohan Pereira wrote:
2
3 > Ok --changed-use seems awesome, I'm sold. Just one minor clarification.
4 > In the above example, what if linguas_klingon was added and defaults
5 > to being on, would --changed-use rebuild libreoffice? In this case
6 > rebuilding would be the desirable thing to do I presume.
7
8 Yes, but I think even the Gentoo devs would hesitate to make Klingon a
9 default language...
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Windows Error #05: Nonexisent error. This cannot really be happening