From: Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NSA SELinux kernel support
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 16:37:30
1 On 01/04/2015 09:47 AM, Sid S wrote:
2 >
3 >> SELinux is the only one I've had a bit of experience with - I run CentOS
4 >> (SELinux is enabled by default) for some personal-use-only services that
5 >> I want to run without dealing with Gentoo. My first step in a CentOS
6 >> install is to disable SELinux (and the firewall, hehe) to avoid dealing
7 >> with the pain of wading through documentation for hours on end.
8 > http://stopdisablingselinux.com/ - your distribution probably comes
9 > with policies for everything you want to install, anyway...
14 Thanks for this link - I'll watch that video later this afternoon I think.
15
16 Alec