From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard Drive Crash - Please Help
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:23:04
1 I used Ctrl+Alt+Fn to determine that the sizes of the copied
2 directories on the desktop system do seem to correspond with their
3 original sizes on the laptop so that's good.
4
5 How should I copy the data from the desktop system back to the laptop?
6 After the data is copied to the desktop, I'll make new filesystems on
7 the laptop's partitions, so how can I get the data back to the laptop?
8
9 - Grant
10