From: Crayon Shin Chan <crayon.shin.chan.uk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Notebook/laptop recommendations?
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:20:46
1 On Sunday 22 July 2007 22:53, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
2
3 > I've had very good luck with my dellbuntu system.
4
5 Which model is this? Presumably it is a "standard" model but with Ubuntu
6 pre-installed instead some wannabe OS. According to this:
7
8 http://direct2dell.com/one2one/archive/2007/05/01/13147.aspx
9
10 machines with Linux are only available in the US at the moment. Searching
11 my local Dell site for "linux" only gives me the above link.
12
13 > System 76 also goes out of the way to make sure their hardware is linux
14 > friendly.
15
16 Sorry I should've mentioned, as I'm not based in the US, only
17 internationally available manufacturers/models would be useful :)
20 Crayon
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list