From: Vizo Allman <vizoster@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 01:49:01
1 I updated profile using gcc-config and re emerged same error
2
3 On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 6:52 PM, Saphirus Sage <saphirus497@×××××.com>wrote:
4
5 > Vizo Allman wrote:
6 > > I keep getting this message when I run revdep-rebuild :
7 > > "emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy
8 > > "sys-devel/gcc:x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-3.4.6"
9 > > I have no idea how to begin to troubleshoot this. Any hints?
10 > >
11 > > TIA
12 > > -vizo-
13 > >
14 > > --
15 > > "Nor aught availed him now
16 > > To have build in Heaven high towers Nor did he scape
17 > > By all his engines
18 > > But was headlong sent with his industrious crew
19 > > To build in Hell
20 > > "Milton, "Paradise Lost"
21 > Update your gcc-profile and re-emerge gcc, that should fix it.
27 "Nor aught availed him now
28 To have build in Heaven high towers Nor did he scape
29 By all his engines
30 But was headlong sent with his industrious crew
31 To build in Hell
32 "Milton, "Paradise Lost"