From: Saphirus Sage <saphirus497@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 02:02:17
1 Vizo Allman wrote:
2 > I updated profile using gcc-config and re emerged same error
3 >
4 > On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 6:52 PM, Saphirus Sage <saphirus497@×××××.com
5 > <mailto:saphirus497@×××××.com>> wrote:
6 >
7 > Vizo Allman wrote:
8 > > I keep getting this message when I run revdep-rebuild :
9 > > "emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy
10 > > "sys-devel/gcc:x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-3.4.6"
11 > > I have no idea how to begin to troubleshoot this. Any hints?
12 > >
13 > > TIA
14 > > -vizo-
15 > >
16 > > --
17 > > "Nor aught availed him now
18 > > To have build in Heaven high towers Nor did he scape
19 > > By all his engines
20 > > But was headlong sent with his industrious crew
21 > > To build in Hell
22 > > "Milton, "Paradise Lost"
23 > Update your gcc-profile and re-emerge gcc, that should fix it.
28 > --
29 > "Nor aught availed him now
30 > To have build in Heaven high towers Nor did he scape
31 > By all his engines
32 > But was headlong sent with his industrious crew
33 > To build in Hell
34 > "Milton, "Paradise Lost"
35 Well, it says it's lacking the ebuild, so if that didn't work try an
36 "emerge --sync" and then revdep-rebuild.