From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: palemoon-27.3.0 anyone?
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 00:45:20
1 On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 07:35:21PM -0400, james wrote
2
3 > This issue is close by not exactly the same. What I want is when you
4 > save/modify/delete a bookmark in Palemoon, it would be instantly
5 > effective in Qupzilla and vice versa. A 'simd' instruction, execute
6 > once, write multiple-times, so to speak.
9 > I was looking for a solution, on syncing up diverse *zilla bookmarks
10 > records. If you think about, it's a really good idea and yields consumer
11 > options to use another browser, when your 'fav' browser is not
12 > performing as you wish.
13
14 Is Qupzilla a "Firefox-family" browser like Pale Moon? If so, and if
15 you're brave/foolish, try symlinking the "places.sqlite" files in the
16 browsers' profiles. I strongly recommend backups before doing it. See
17 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data
18 for a list of what stuff each file stores.
21 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
22 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications