From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Process to resize ext3 file system at the command line?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:49:12
1 On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:59:06 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > Yes, resize would be done to /dev/md?. I agree. However I don't
4 > believe that I'd use Neil's suggestion of fdisk block numbers on
5 > /dev/md, right? That doesn't make sense to me and I don't beleieve
6 > Neil was suggesting anything like that.
7
8 Yes I was. /dev/md? is still a block device, and its blocks correspond to
9 physical blocks on the component drives.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants;
16 and the other is getting it. - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)