From: Jeff Smelser <tradergt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] !!!!
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 20:31:05
1 What did you update? Nothing I remember recently came out to break like
2 this.
3
4 On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net> wrote:
5
6 > Like a stupid dumbfuck, I tried to update my machine today....
7 >
8 > tortoise ~ # revdep-rebuild
9 > /bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot
10 > open shared object file: No such file or directory
11 > tortoise ~ # ufed
12 > sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
13 > shared object file: No such file or directory
14 > sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
15 > shared object file: No such file or directory
16 > sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
17 > shared object file: No such file or directory
18 > sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
19 > shared object file: No such file or directory
20 > sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
21 > shared object file: No such file or directory
22 > sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open
23 > shared object file: No such file or directory
24 >
25 > Couldn't determine EPREFIX and PORTDIR from Portage
26 > INIT failed--call queue aborted.
27 > tortoise ~ #
28 >
29 > !!!!
30 >
31 > GOOD JOB, PENGUINS!!!
32 > I won't even be able to reboot my machine!!!
33 >
34 > A+ configuration management....
37 > --
38 > IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.
39 >
40 > Powers are not rights.