From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 06:53:11
1 On 10/12/2015 02:08, walt wrote:
2 > On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 19:00:20 +0200
3 > Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Allow me to translate the Google-speak:
6 >>
7 >> "less secure mail app" really means "a really shitty auth method that
8 >> isn't our (Google's) auth method". So click the (rather well-hidden)
9 >> button in Gmail's interface and go back to the really shitty auth
10 >> method we all used just fine for 10+ years already.
11 >
12 > Sounds like it's still grumpy Scotsman day.
13 >
14 > This is a test email to discover if you really have a gmail account,
15 > and, if so, how often you check it for new email.
16 >
17 > I'll be happy to explain the origin of "grumpy Scotsman" if this test
18 > succeeds.
21 Hello walt,
22
23 Yes it's me and this is a valid account, it's in constant use.
27 Alan McKinnon
28 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com