From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 00:08:22
1 On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 19:00:20 +0200
2 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Allow me to translate the Google-speak:
5 >
6 > "less secure mail app" really means "a really shitty auth method that
7 > isn't our (Google's) auth method". So click the (rather well-hidden)
8 > button in Gmail's interface and go back to the really shitty auth
9 > method we all used just fine for 10+ years already.
10
11 Sounds like it's still grumpy Scotsman day.
12
13 This is a test email to discover if you really have a gmail account,
14 and, if so, how often you check it for new email.
15
16 I'll be happy to explain the origin of "grumpy Scotsman" if this test
17 succeeds.
20 Visualize a clever sig from Neil here