From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: (fwd): [gentoo-user] xmms plugin for ape?
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:34:36
1 Matias Grana schreef:
2 > Anyone on this one? This is really short; I tried to find a plugin
3 > for xmms for ape files, but I didn't find one. Am I missing one?
4 >
5 > Sorry to re-post, but it didn't get answered in a couple of days,
6 > which for this list is an eternity.
7 >
8 > Thanks, Matias
9
10 http://www.sosdg.org/~larne/w/Plugin_list
11
12 bmp/xmms-mac (http://sourceforge.net/projects/mac-port/)
13 Support ape(Monkey's Audio Codec) SuperMMX
14 This plugin good work on BMP and XMMS.
15
16 If you go to the homepage, there's a version for bmp (beep-media-player)
17 and one for xmms.
18
19 Not in Portage, nor on b.g.o, so if it's not hard to compile/install,
20 it's an opportunity to submit your first ebuild to b.g.o .
21
22 HTH,
23 Holly
24 --